Patrician IV - what can you expect?
Patrician IV is the sequel to the historical trading simulation and strategy series. You are a merchant in northern Europe in the late Middle Ages when the Hanseatic League was flourishing. Your goal is to rise to the most successful and influential member of the Hanse, ultimately being elected Elderman, leader of the trading league. You start bargaining with common goods, build up your own production and establish a merchant fleet. Later on, you will gain more and more political influence and even found new towns.
But Patrician IV is not a quiet and peaceful game. You have to be aware of pirates and you can be become one too.
Your rivals never sleep and will try to ruin you.
- Complex trade system with trade routes between 32 towns.
- All towns are displayed in impressive and detailed 3D graphics.
- Intelligent rivals, dynamic weather and seasons influence gameplay.
- Be elected mayor of your home town in order to control construction projects like the city wall or special buildings.
- Compose your own merchant fleet from historical ship models and research new types.
- Arm your fleet with convoy ships and fight in impressive naval battles against pirates and rivals.